21 or 2 15s?

You could turn the entire mass of the coils and formers into molten aluminum and it wouldn't heat up a car's cabin in 3 seconds. I'd look for another explanation there.
i was thinking that myself but i couldnt figure much else, and he actually plays it for a good bit more than 3 seconds, i wouldnt doubt those motors getting that hot though with that much power.

For daily ground pounding my vote would be the 21" Warden, for SPL it would be 2-15" DP'sloading and compression were an issue with me using the 21's, but they still worked and metered well
what you mean by loading and compression were an issue for you?

and this is just for daily ground pounding, there are no comps anywhere near me. probably within a 6-8 hour drive so dont see any comps in my future lol

id do the 21, you can get phasing issues and loading issue figured out alot easier..

they both will be in hte 150s range with the appropriate power..

if you can afford the warden id go with that..

id do the 21, you can get phasing issues and loading issue figured out alot easier..they both will be in hte 150s range with the appropriate power..

if you can afford the warden id go with that..
i can get the 21 warden cheaper then the 2 15 dps so ya im going with the warden. and i will get giving it 4-5krms so i hope i can be in the 150 or at least the high 40s.

what type of electrical modifications you have? if you want ill help you with the build im on house arrest,lol..
im gonna get a singer 275 amp alt, or mechman 300 amp. the singer has better idel aperage so im probably gonna go with it. gonna do 2 odyssey 2150's in the rear. any help is always appreciated.

well im debating between going with 2 15 death penaltys or getting a 21 inch dp/warden. if i go with the 2 15s i will be getting another dc 2k to strap my current one, and the same if i go with a 21 warden. let me hear some of you guys opinions, what would you do? 2 15s and 1 21 is pretty close to the same cone area. will be getting a design done by ram for which ever one i go with and there will be lots of power. opinions?
2 15" DP's will be louder than 1 21" DP because of twice the motor force/power handling. Now if you went with the Warden on the 21" I would say it would be about equal.

I just went from 2 15" DC Level 3's to 1 18" Fi BTL N2 and the N2 is louder but it has about 4x the motor force and more power handling.

2 15" DP's will be louder than 1 21" DP because of twice the motor force/power handling. Now if you went with the Warden on the 21" I would say it would be about equal.
I just went from 2 15" DC Level 3's to 1 18" Fi BTL N2 and the N2 is louder but it has about 4x the motor force and more power handling.
u have that btl installed already?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.