2020 Toyota Camry SE XP

Participant count
  • Participant list

Austin Martin

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’m looking to see if I need any other components for my car audio system before I install it. I have a JL Audio CP112 -W0v3 subwoofer to be powered by an Alpine S2-A60M amp, a set of JL Audio C2650 speakers/tweeters for the front to be powered by a JBL Stage A6002 amp, and a AudioContol LCi7PRO LOC. I will be using the stock head unit. This is for a 2020 Toyota Camry SE XP.

If your bypassing the infotainment stuff in the original HU setup, then the LCi7PRO should handle the rest. If you want to retain the handsfree infotainment/phone stuff, then check out the PAC RP4.2-TY13 Wiring Interface which you'll need to integrate all the steering wheel features. I guessed and selected the 8" screen with the pillar tweeter options as your criteria. I would just go to Crutchfield and chat or check it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...