2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Amp Install

Participant count
  • Participant list

BoomerJ

CarAudio.com Newbie
Wanted to share that there is indeed enough room for some amps. Shown 2- Fosgate 1000 on the back wall with 3sixty.3 processor. This is my truck with bose amp using harness to bypass. Moved a few items around on the wall. Big shout out to Flat-Out Auto in Buford GA. Awesome work in progress. More pics to come.

Attachments

• IMG_2877.JPG
    IMG_2877.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 5,941
Wanted to share that there is indeed enough room for some amps on back wall 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. Shown 2- Fosgate 1000 on the back wall with 3sixty.3 processor. This is my truck with bose amp using harness to bypass. Moved a few items around on the wall. Big shout out to Flat-Out Auto in Buford GA. Awesome work in progress. More pics to come.

Wanted to share that there is indeed enough room for some amps. Shown 2- Fosgate 1000 on the back wall with 3sixty.3 processor. This is my truck with bose amp using harness to bypass. Moved a few items around on the wall. Big shout out to Flat-Out Auto in Buford GA. Awesome work in progress. More pics to come.
Did this ever get more photos?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...