2019 Super Crew F150 box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Id be more worried about height and side magnet clearance.
Positioning on the baffle and/or raking the baffle can add clearance there if needed.
As far as depth clearance goes I keep it to .75" minimum.

Glad you got me to look at this, because the subs would not fit in the box that I designed. So, back to the drawing board a bit. I'm thinking my best options will be either going with some 6.5"s (hoping I can squeeze 4 in the space i have) or reconfiguring the box to be downfiring/upfiring (not preferred, but not without some benefits). What would y'all do?

Glad you got me to look at this, because the subs would not fit in the box that I designed. So, back to the drawing board a bit. I'm thinking my best options will be either going with some 6.5"s (hoping I can squeeze 4 in the space i have) or reconfiguring the box to be downfiring/upfiring (not preferred, but not without some benefits). What would y'all do?
That's why I mentioned possible clearance issues.
Lift the seat an inch or more to fit what U got is what I'd do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.