2018 Subaru WRX

I had pretty good results in my 2015 WRX going IB. I have an IDMAX12 I'm not using but I think I'll get another one and end up going IB. It's not that permanent of an install actually, in the last WRX I had, I was able to get everything back to stock pretty easy before I traded it in. 
You'd better post pics of that if you do.  The proper ones I've seen are very permanent sealing off the trunk.

Looks like a nice job coming along.  I say IB those subs indeed, looks like they are Dayton subwoofers right?

Nice work. Those U3 speakers have amazing range. What made you want to add on tweeters? I ran my U3s from 315Hz to 20kHz and was able to get a very flat RTA response even at 16 and 20 kHz. 

What sound deading material are you using? It look more like a pad than the thin butyl mat. 

Any over heathing issues with your amps tucked in the wheel well?  I have mine under the seat and had a thermal shutdown a couple days ago. I need to get some fans or somthing on the amps. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.