2014 Ford Taurus SHO SQ stealth Audio build

customaudioman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Will be starting a SQ audio build on a new 2014 this week. The Taurus will retain the stock Sony

navigation unit to keep a OEM unit look and feel. Will be running fully active 2 way up front and a sing 12" sub in the rear. The trunk area will house the DSP processor, amps and sub in a stealth setup to maximize space for daily use and clean OEM look.

The equipment and products

- Mosconi 4to6 DSP

- Mosconi Gladen one 120.4 amplifier

- JL JX 1000/1.

- PHD FB 6.1 Pros 2 way components

- JL Audio 12w6 v2 in sealed enclosure

- Focal BAM X.X.X.L Sound deadening material

- Black hole sound tiles for door panels

- Stinger 100% copper 14ga speaker wire, 4 gauge power wire

- Stinger RCA cables

Stay tune for updates

Love the new SHO's. Wondering why you went with a JX amp though? The rest of the equipment is in a much higher class than that amp. Just odd to see a Mosconi and a JX series in the same install

Love the new SHO's. Wondering why you went with a JX amp though? The rest of the equipment is in a much higher class than that amp. Just odd to see a Mosconi and a JX series in the same install
That's the amp the customer is supplying me with for the install. It was out of his budget range to add a new Mosconi amp for the sub. If it was up to me it would be all Moasconi AS amps.

Car got here today, but had to wait a few hours for Ups. Here is all the equipment laid out.

20131213_145624_zpsf3288b21.jpg

Here is the interior dash photo.

20131213_114623_zps04a72834.jpg

You are full of ****.. You have a focus. Mommy's car isn't yours.

Subbing to see progress.
In short, I agree, however one could argue that the term "mine" could be applied in the situation of it being owned for a family. Such as my house, I don't pay for it, I live in it though. I don't pay for my mom's car, but I ride in it almost everyday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.