y5KzGry.jpg

Switch panel

JxtS1cK.jpg

Kh4IqAw.jpg

there is a small screw up with the wiring here but its been fixed

wDDKsuI.jpg

relay panel v1

nFRbtxM.jpg

relay panel v2 need to be smaller, add a remote turn on for the amps and switches and house distribution block

2PGWexC.jpg

adding a little deadener, i didnt have much on hand and this isnt a crazy build

f2Vdkpd.jpg

dont know how much this actually helps but i added some carpet liner to block some of the road noise and isolate the amps

oR6QLNo.jpg

i2q6nh0.jpg

got the monos wired up minus the speaker wire since im still waiting on the fulll range amp

eMbsrAX.jpg

i think im gonna pull my door panels and try a thin layer of the carpet liner right behind the panel. ill get pictures of the mids then.

i still gotta do the big three on this truck which ***** because of the dual batteries.

and i still gotta put the seats back in and finnish putting the headrest back up

still need to find some filler materials for the rear cab corners as they let alot of road noise in due to the cab vents. i know better than to seal the vents. im thinking some open cell foam would work

Don't really have any new pictures I kind just threw the seats back in and put the subs in. Wired up my old cx300.4 for highs since for some reason my highs amp got it's delivery day rescheduled and I won't get it till the weekend.

On a positive note I did put some open cell foam in the cab corners and it cut the road and tire noise a lot.

And since I put the subs in i wired the amps up and set the gain . These little alpine amps aren't terribly underrated one birthsheet says 755 and the other 760 at 2ohms, but at 3 ohm I'm seeing right about 650w very clean which is what it's rated at for 2ohms per the box.

Really efficient too, my old cx1200.1 was dimming the headlights pretty bad at 1200w at 1.5ohm which it's not rated for but it did it for 2 years no complaint. The new amps don't pulse the headlights in the least bit set up to give even more power.

Not a big power build but it's nice for my tow pig/ work truck.

well not alot of update but some pics.

i got the 4 channel installed and did alot of fiddling with the time alignment and i think its just about right

radio

HItIvoq.jpg

switches for the relay panel

6zeCTUK.jpg

tweeter pods

NulKA4c.jpg

PD7iChk.jpg

and pretty much done rear wall

tjvIfxO.jpg

a lot of noise comes from the back wall with no seat there so the extra damping is a good move
the seats are back in and if you look in each cab corner i stuff ocf in there to muffle the vents.

i really want to order more deadener and do the door and headliner right plus i need to pull the dash and line the botton since it rattles and annoys the heck out of me.

i really think my 13tw5 are slapping the loose fitting vinyl floor though and im thinking of running 4 memphis mclass 8s front fire instead prolly just buy some grills though

the seats are back in and if you look in each cab corner i stuff ocf in there to muffle the vents.
i really want to order more deadener and do the door and headliner right plus i need to pull the dash and line the botton since it rattles and annoys the heck out of me.

i really think my 13tw5 are slapping the loose fitting vinyl floor though and im thinking of running 4 memphis mclass 8s front fire instead prolly just buy some grills though
you definitely should, invest the $100 or so and a weekend

you'll be impressed how much quieter the truck is on the highway

the headliner is a ***** but just take your time. it's really useful to have a friend help you put it back in

you definitely should, invest the $100 or so and a weekend
you'll be impressed how much quieter the truck is on the highway

the headliner is a ***** but just take your time. it's really useful to have a friend help you put it back in
ill drop the headliner but im not taking it out lol too much trouble. deadener is just buying it and putting it in. ill prolly do most of the floor as well eventually. the truck does at least hold the sound in well

Very nice truck and build.
Thank I've still got some work to do to it.

Thinking more deadened for sure, prolly swap the Memphis mids for exodus anarchy mids. Need to deaden the dash. And I need to as the front winch bracket all the lights and the air ride

So much money if bought at one time so I'm gonna piece it together. Prolly do the rock lights and reverse lights in July when I'm off. Then the air bags, then the front light bar and winch.

Still trying to decide if I want to fit 35s or not, prolly not but who knows

Thank I've still got some work to do to it.
Thinking more deadened for sure, prolly swap the Memphis mids for exodus anarchy mids. Need to deaden the dash. And I need to as the front winch bracket all the lights and the air ride

So much money if bought at one time so I'm gonna piece it together. Prolly do the rock lights and reverse lights in July when I'm off. Then the air bags, then the front light bar and winch.

Still trying to decide if I want to fit 35s or not, prolly not but who knows
It's a slick truck no doubt. What power dist. block did you use (in the pic)?

Trying to finish up the speaker install right.

I was looking for the stinger roadkill ultimate since it was a 2 in1 product of closed cell foam and regular deadened. I ended up with Mesa ultimate which is the same thing

I was a little worried about the 2in1 because I figured the deadener patr would be thin but it wasn't terribly so and I already had a good bit of the old audiotechnix inside and on the doors

C83CZF0.jpg

h8dMkVJ.jpg

JMeLEPs.jpg

DTCmxBY.jpg

WNIioPH.jpg

I added the fast rings a while back as well.

Overall it helped alot. Especially with the door panel rattling from the modest bass I'm producing.

BUT I still feel the kick bass is lacking. The speakers dig low just fine and can produce a good bit of midbass but I'd lick some more. So an amp upgrade might be next though idk what I'd upgrade too since I'm already pushing 120w yo each mid

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...