2013 Ford Taurus Headunit wiring?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've gone through hell and back taking the Headunit out and I'll say it was a nightmare. Now I'm trying to find what the color coding of the main wiring harness behind the myford touch Headunit is. I already found the obvious 12v red trigger wire I'll be using for rem to amp. But I can't find anything about what wires are the line outs so I can hook in a line out converter. This is the SEL model without Sony amps or speakers in the rear deck. It does have the myford touch Headunit with steeringwheel controls and USB inputs and aux inputs but I'm at a loss as to what wires are what on the harness. Any ideas?

Anyone with a Ford Taurus be very careful. Some of the wires in the harness behind the Headunit look like the twisted speaker outputs but are not. I can not find a single bit of info on these new Taurus sel models. I'm bugging service departments right now. If I can get a diagram or something for the SEL model I will post it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.