2013 F150 Supercrew system help deciding

Participant count
  • Participant list

hfd315

Hello I have just bought a 2013 F150 supercrew with the factory radio and the 4.2 screen. I am looking to do an upgrade to the system.

My current plans are:

Rockford Fosgate 6x8's (1683) in the doors (installed by previous owner)

Soundstream t5-2500dl amp

LC7i

Sundown SD-3 10"sub

Supercrewsound.com f150 sealed box

I will eventually upgrade the head unit but that will have to wait.

My concern is the amp. I can't find a review on it anywhere. I know soundstream used to make quality products but I haven't shopped for new audio equipment in years.

I also want to eventually upgrade the front doors to 6.5 components.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Also I mainly listen to country and rock/metal.

Hello I have just bought a 2013 F150 supercrew with the factory radio and the 4.2 screen. I am looking to do an upgrade to the system.My current plans are:

Rockford Fosgate 6x8's (1683) in the doors (installed by previous owner)

Soundstream t5-2500dl amp

LC7i

Sundown SD-3 10"sub

Supercrewsound.com f150 sealed box

I will eventually upgrade the head unit but that will have to wait.

My concern is the amp. I can't find a review on it anywhere. I know soundstream used to make quality products but I haven't shopped for new audio equipment in years.

I also want to eventually upgrade the front doors to 6.5 components.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Also I mainly listen to country and rock/metal.

What is your total budget for your sub stage? Are you going to be installing it yourself?

What is your total budget for your sub stage? Are you going to be installing it yourself?
I would say no more than $350 for the amp and $200 for the sub. I'm limited on mounting depth to 5.25" for a 10" sub.

I will be installing this myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can fold down the rear seats and mount the aMos on the back wall aRea ...there's a sorta hidden latch for making them fold down
Yes I will be mounting the amp and the LC7i on the back wall. I'll probably be putting some sound deadening back there while I have the seats out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.