2012 HDC3's any good?

Flex means nothing... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
actually it dose.....

either-

1. you need more sound deader or...

2. something that has thicker steal??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Powered by a JL 1000/1d @2omh 900w rms.Underpowered I know but It's a nice amp that will put out more I think.
If you plan on keeping and using that amp, IMO, I would go with a tad larger box.

Either sub will gladly take more, clean power.

Or sell them and buy a better amp
Your stup.

I'm not upgrading my alternator, and a new battery.

That amp is powerful as **** at 12.2V and it's clean power. JL amps are great.

Oh I'm baked thought you were taking about just one, hella 2 1000/d's would be dumb, they cost $400 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the sound of the HDC. FI subs are more bottom heavy/boomy and roll off quickly on the top end. I have a Q if the wife's car and run HDC's in both of my rides...

I prefer the sound of the HDC. FI subs are more bottom heavy/boomy and roll off quickly on the top end. I have a Q if the wife's car and run HDC's in both of my rides...
Yeah the HDC will hit the high notes better, but can it get low?

Most likely getting the AQ so stoked.

I love my Fi BL and i chose it over the HDC3 15", ive seen way too many HDC3's fail being pushed at about the same rate im murdering mine. It took me one month to get my Fi from purchase date.

****** highs @ 3.2cu 32hz, and the lows impress. I chose Fi because its all hand made

I love my Fi BL and i chose it over the HDC3 15", ive seen way too many HDC3's fail being pushed at about the same rate im murdering mine. It took me one month to get my Fi from purchase date.
****** highs @ 3.2cu 32hz, and the lows impress. I chose Fi because its all hand made
With 1000rms only going into the sub I think the AQ might be better, also has a 2 year warranty.

If I had a bigger amp and the big three I would go Fi.

Thanks for all the opinions, really helped. Going AQ, only $400 to my door which is good for international orders.

Any other info on what these sound like, can't find much on youtube.

Thanks for all the opinions, really helped. Going AQ, only $400 to my door which is good for international orders.Any other info on what these sound like, can't find much on youtube.
I think Fi would have been better; for me it was $380 shipped :p

I think Fi would have been better; for me it was $380 shipped :p
It would be $460 for me lol. Canada ******* ***** for importing quallity things.

Why would it be better, for only a jl monoblock the aq would be louder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.