2012 HDC3's any good?

You know parts of the sub could break, or the glue could get torn because of Fi fault, I wouldn't be able to get another sub.
They wouldnt. If you can blow an Fi it is your fault //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. And as a previous user said, good luck getting that AQ fixed for free, because thats not happening.

So your saying Fi has never fucked up on a sub?

Idk man, I'm kinda going away from AQ anyways because I just heard one and it's very peaky and doesn't really kill the lows.

I really like the IA death row, heard from friends that it's loud and quality, my buddy S. said it's the best sub you can buy ever lol not.

So your saying Fi has never fucked up on a sub?Idk man, I'm kinda going away from AQ anyways because I just heard one and it's very peaky and doesn't really kill the lows.

I really like the IA death row, heard from friends that it's loud and quality, my buddy S. said it's the best sub you can buy ever lol not.
If you heard a sub-woofer that was peaky it was not the sub-woofer's fault. It was the design and build of the enclosure.

yeah, but the subs peak at higher frequencies do they not?
That is dependent on the enclosure and design.

While many claim the AQ will not play low or sound good, they just do not understand how to properly design and/or build an enclosure. We have done several enclosures for those drivers and I have personally tested several of those subs including designing/building the AQ Scion demo car.

If you heard a sub-woofer that was peaky it was not the sub-woofer's fault. It was the design and build of the enclosure.
x2

I've built a TON of AQ/DD enclosures that play down into the upper 20's with authority. But they are not boomy/bloated on the bottom end like a lot of other subs and some appear to like that sound. I don't...

If your interested in a good low end 12" I got hcca's for sale. Dual 4.
Nah, getting a new sub with a warranty.

I don't just want lower end, I want it to be able to play low and have decent spl while doing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.