2012 HDC3's any good?

Yeah but just looking for brand names, idk it prob slams harder but I want the review and rep of a bigger company.
If rep is important buy Skar Audio. Their woofers are very nice & Kevin, the owner, is a great guy.

Mehhh Id rather spend the extra 80... They arent anything special but its more going to depend on the box
Well I'm building a nice 4'^3 box with an 1" 1/2 faceplate and an aero port so that's not a problem. Why the extra 80? For the all american parts I might. So hard to decide.

Depends on the install
No personal experience(owning) with the FI, thou I have herd quite a few.

The AQ, I do have experience with.

Just my preference to go with the AQ out of the 2.

Edit...I fail...

quoted the wrong post......

take that me..

No personal experience(owning) with the FI, thou I have herd quite a few.The AQ, I do have experience with.

Just my preference to go with the AQ out of the 2.

Edit...I fail...

quoted the wrong post......

take that me..
The Q I installed was in 2.5 at 31 and that thing flexes the hell out of my buddies truck...

Flex means nothing... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You_Don

The Q I installed was in 2.5 at 31 and that thing flexes the hell out of my buddies truck...
There was a tech at the shop that had a 15 in a neat, fiberglass box in his IS300.

He had it underpowered but it sounded rather good. It 100% needed more power though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.