2011 tahoe backseats

Participant count
  • Participant list

playyamxz550
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Memphis
so I have the big back seats and im looking to change them into captain seats so i can fit more battries and stuff inbettween the seats.....how should i go about doing this or can i buy a whole new seat bracket and seats will they fit?

anyone ever change from regular back seats to captain seats? whats all thats involved
You just gotta unbolt the old ones, bolt in the new ones. I have not done it myself but I know people who have.

It's a direct swap.

You can swap any tahoe, yukon, denali, or escalade seats. Front and back. 07-2012

Try finding someone on craigslist who wants to get rid of their captains and give them a trade.

Tahoe forums will more likely be of more help than car audio forums (especially these ones)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.