are you thinking about going

• are you 100% sure your going

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • do you think you might go

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • or your not going

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
No kidding, so this ones gonna be a dB Drags and Bass Race event? I thought it was just a few small SPL classes.

And for the record, Mr Slate has been at every USACi show in CT this season, as well as some independent SPL shows and at the NESPL show I did in CT. He's been to dB Drags shows in CT and Mass too.

its gonna be db drag 1x event, no bass race,

there will be 8 classes there will be 24 throphy

here are the classes, and for any one that is not ment for one of the classes listed will work to seee were you fit

1. STREET A

2. STREETB

3. STREET C

4. SUPER STREET NW

5. SUPER STREET 1-2

6. SUPER STREET 3-4

7. SUPER STREET 5+

8. EXTREME ALL

No kidding, so this ones gonna be a dB Drags and Bass Race event? I thought it was just a few small SPL classes.

And for the record, Mr Slate has been at every USACi show in CT this season, as well as some independent SPL shows and at the NESPL show I did in CT. He's been to dB Drags shows in CT and Mass too.

i dont not like any one.. its slate who started saying **** about my rank, talking about shows that he is not going to,, and all other BS.. its not like i just called him out, he had to start the drama:)

i dont not like any one.. its slate who started saying **** about my rank, talking about shows that he is not going to,, and all other BS.. its not like i just called him out, he had to start the drama:)
Dude I think alot of ppl called you out. In your other thread. About hitting What and what with two different 12's somthin like that. lol. Its just not him calling you out. And there have been other ppl calling you out about your rank too. Its the problem your not showing up were you say your are or have been ranked at in the past years.

its gonna be db drag 1x event, no bass race,there will be 8 classes there will be 24 throphy

here are the classes, and for any one that is not ment for one of the classes listed will work to seee were you fit

1. STREET A

2. STREETB

3. STREET C

4. SUPER STREET NW

5. SUPER STREET 1-2

6. SUPER STREET 3-4

7. SUPER STREET 5+

8. EXTREME ALL

Is this going to be a sanctioned dB drags show, or are you just using those classes? As far as I know if you do a Sanctioned dB Drags show you have to include Bass Race as well.

If you haven't already paid the event fee, you might wanna reconsider making it a drags show. From my own experience it's brutal trying to run a dB Drags event thats also part of a car show. I did it once and will Never do it again. If you have paid the fee, then you might want to consider running the Street Stock class, or the FreeStyle class and have anyone not wishing to make more than one or two runs do that class. Some guys only want to see what they hit, they don't care about going through the qualifying and eliminations rounds. Trying to get people to come up for the eliminations rounds when the Termlab picks their names can be extremely hard at a car show when people are walking all over the place. The one show we did it at, we started running Qualifying at 11am, and we called it quits at 6pm, that was before we had finished eliminations. Waiting for people to pull up and trying to find them is way too much work for the money you get out of running a Drags show. Just something to think about before you do a Drags format.

6th for street b 08 for u.s.a,

And here is the list of U.S. Street B rankings for 2008:

2008 Maximum Certified SPL Leaderboard

Rank Country Competitor Info Certified

SPL Deck Amps Subs Battery

1 Team Neo - Vernon

Akron OH USA

Street B 155.8

2 Team Mike Skaritka

Joliet IL USA

Street B 155

3 Team SSC - Jeff

Stockton CA USA

Street B 153.3

4 Team Xtreme Loud Audio - TJ

West Springfield MA USA

Street B 153.2

5 Team Urban ArtFx - Jason

Byron Center MI USA

Street B 152

6 Robert Jagacki

Emmaus PA USA

Street B 150.7

Hey, Rob told the truth for once. Congratulations on your 6th ranking, "Certified". Now to explain what that means is that you went to a 3x show to get a certified score. This in no way means that Robbie is the 6th loudest in his class in the U.S.

Here is the "OFFICIAL" Rankings from the U.S. World Finals:

dB Drag Racing - Street B

Place Competitor SPL Stats

1st Team FOB - Yuli 156.6 Stats Page

2nd Team Neo - Vernon 155.6 Stats Page

3rd Team Mike Skaritka 154.4 Stats Page

4th Team Urban ArtFx - Jason 152 Stats Page

5th Anthony Woods 148.3

If Rob would have gone to finals, he could have finished 5 in the U.S.

Kid, I have no beef with you. Hopefully, I will be at the L.I. show.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Guys we need everyone's input this is great constructive critism THIS is awesome!! Rob give slate some respect and iam sure he will give you some in return .. Next year guys we will have Usac... AND ROB IS ACTUALLY A VERY NICE KID HE'S STILL LEARNING THE ROPES SO GIVE HIM A CHANCE..

And here is the list of U.S. Street B rankings for 2008:

2008 Maximum Certified SPL Leaderboard

Rank Country Competitor Info Certified

SPL Deck Amps Subs Battery

1 Team Neo - Vernon

Akron OH USA

Street B 155.8

2 Team Mike Skaritka

Joliet IL USA

Street B 155

3 Team SSC - Jeff

Stockton CA USA

Street B 153.3

4 Team Xtreme Loud Audio - TJ

West Springfield MA USA

Street B 153.2

5 Team Urban ArtFx - Jason

Byron Center MI USA

Street B 152

6 Robert Jagacki

Emmaus PA USA

Street B 150.7

Hey, Rob told the truth for once. Congratulations on your 6th ranking, "Certified". Now to explain what that means is that you went to a 3x show to get a certified score. This in no way means that Robbie is the 6th loudest in his class in the U.S.

Here is the "OFFICIAL" Rankings from the U.S. World Finals:

dB Drag Racing - Street B

Place Competitor SPL Stats

1st Team FOB - Yuli 156.6 Stats Page

2nd Team Neo - Vernon 155.6 Stats Page

3rd Team Mike Skaritka 154.4 Stats Page

4th Team Urban ArtFx - Jason 152 Stats Page

5th Anthony Woods 148.3

If Rob would have gone to finals, he could have finished 5 in the U.S.

Kid, I have no beef with you. Hopefully, I will be at the L.I. show.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i had my in vite i did not want to go to finals

im gonna pull the plug if were doing usac next year, no sence in me busting my ass for some one to have easy laps next year. thats all im saying..

SPL blazer you have a good point, maybe ill just do the class, but not be a db drag event,., becuase of the confusion you speak of,, becuase i know most car shows with db drag they have there own sectiion that you have to stay in,. so maybe ill just do the class] s but not have it as a db drag event,,, but ill will be hosting 1x events starting next year at my own locations

Hm. If my system is up and running I think I'll come //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I've never been to a SPL show of any sort, so it would be nice.

this will not be a legal db drag event,, you standings and points will not be on term pro

we are just gonna be using thoes classes,, so that every one is one the same page

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...