2009 CTS question

Participant count
  • Participant list

CWM

CarAudio.com Newbie
Car comes w/ Bluetooth for phone calls but no Bluetooth media. So I am having to use aux Jack to play songs from my phone thru cars system. Here’s the problem. The cars system pumps but the volume sending it thru my phone and a Bluetooth add on from Best Buy has terrible volume. Even turning up my phone and the cars volume control on max. Any ideas how I can get more volume? Thx in advance for all ideas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

A problem may be caused by your phone's or vehicle infotainment systems' software. Be sure you have the latest software version for your phone and...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
so, here is what im working with and end goal and working with 100% factory Car 2009 nissan altima 4 door base radio Music style Country rap...
Well I finally had a chance to hook up the us acoustics amp. What a difference. Still playing around with the 13 band equilizer. The h/u put out...
Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...

About this thread

CWM

CarAudio.com Newbie
CWM
folsom, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from