2008 Jeep Wrangler build....

Looks nice james:) i dont like wranglers, but ****, they are GIVING them away.. i know im going to look at brand new dodge trucks here:laugh: (buy one, get a caliber for one penny, PLUS gas for the length of the loan, PLUS tires for life!) how do you pass thatup?

Looks nice james:) i dont like wranglers, but ****, they are GIVING them away.. i know im going to look at brand new dodge trucks here:laugh: (buy one, get a caliber for one penny, PLUS gas for the length of the loan, PLUS tires for life!) how do you pass thatup?
you dont.

you buy it now lol

My old Jeep. I think in the near future I will buy another one....they are so much fun. I regret selling mine, but at the same time I couldnt be any happier with my truck...so Ill just get both //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

WTYJeepBrah.jpg

Ill agree with the stock even upgraded speakers *******. My dad has a 4dr rubicon with the little sub in the back and yes it *****. But he thinks its cool so whatever. I looked at the kicker plug n play sub for the back. Its a 10 with a 200w amp for $600 lol. What a rip. Some dumbass ordered one at work for his new Challenger it was like a G. I looked at it when it came in, the squares aernt even L5's they are like L2's. lol

I decided to do it big in the Wrangler...rear seat will be coming out...as soon as I have it checked out...for some reason I can't get it to latch....when I put it back down...It worked at first....I can't seem to find whats wrong...no straps or anything to pull....I need it fixed before I remove it in case I return it back to stock later in the future....right now...I'm trying to decide on 4 DD 1508's...or 4 DD 2510's....or one DD 9918c.....decisions...decisions.....lol

I have an old custom dual 15 box I may rework for this project its just collecting dust anyway...it was my first competition CRX box.......It would be perfect for the 18 about 6 cu ft...I'm taking measurements tomorrow....

Well I broke down and ordered 5 20" Jesse James Black Widow rims and some Pirelli 32 tires's real ballers don't play //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif th' hell with stock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I decided to do it big in the Wrangler...rear seat will be coming out...as soon as I have it checked out...for some reason I can't get it to latch....when I put it back down...It worked at first....I can't seem to find whats wrong...no straps or anything to pull....I need it fixed before I remove it in case I return it back to stock later in the future....right now...I'm trying to decide on 4 DD 1508's...or 4 DD 2510's....or one DD 9918c.....decisions...decisions.....lol
Your back seat problem is because of the wires you have ran underneath the seat. If you did your ground on the bolt (on either side) thats right by the seat then just move the wire around and put some pressure on it and it will latch. it took me a while to get too

It is a 4cyl? If so that thing is gonna be a super turd with those heavy wheels and tires //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.