2008 Jeep Wrangler build....

The Wrangler ****** at the Jackson show...I'm gonna have to go over a few things to figure out what was wrong...I still managed to snag two first place wins...at a triple points event...I don't know how.....because the scores ******....

Well I went through the line and something is bad messed up with the pair of amps I did a 149.9 ....which ******...so I re checked speaker phase....everything was good and wired right....so I connected the 4 speakers to one amp and went up nearly 4 dbs .....

Sorry buddy but that score is good for 2nd in 601-1800 stock in LA. Skip01 does 55s in his explorer with 2 subs stock class and plays music.Also how can you run Stock with the back seat taking out wouldn't that put you in Modified?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry buddy but that score is good for 2nd in 601-1800 stock in LA. Skip01 does 55s in his explorer with 2 subs stock class and plays music.Also how can you run Stock with the back seat taking out wouldn't that put you in Modified?
the back seat is factory removable ...its a latched seat so removing it is legal in USACi.......if it was bolted in it wouldn't be...my scores were set with one amp...the new scores will be coming up with both amps in two weeks...It will do a 156 then .....I plan on changing boxes and going with two subs soon....just for shits and giggles I'm thinking about doing my two DD 9912z's on 4 DD M4's.....That should make a neat daily beater.....but thats not the two 12's I mentioned previous.....

Reread the rules. Only jump seats can be removed, for SUVs equipment must be behind the rear seats. If the seat is a oem seat it can not be removed and if your SUV did not come with a rear seat from the factory you can not compete in stock division...... but when do you ever go by the rules!!

Reread the rules. Only jump seats can be removed, for SUVs equipment must be behind the rear seats. If the seat is a oem seat it can not be removed and if your SUV did not come with a rear seat from the factory you can not compete in stock division...... but when do you ever go by the rules!!
I still have my Explorer and CRX which both are louder than my Wrangler....but my main goal was to try something new besides CRX's and Explorers....thats 50% of the vehicles you see at most shows...but as always there will be haters....I'm sure when one of my new projects gets finished this summer I'll get more biitching and complaining.....It won't have nothing bigger than a 6.5 in it.....LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.