4th rebuild, 4th order bandpass this time

05_ZX636
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
alabama
Well, i had subs up, port back in 2 different boxes, then walled and now got design done by robin for 4th order bandpass for 2 bl 18's. Took couple pics when building, will take some pics of all in truck tomorrow. Still got to put other front on, make trim panels and repaint inside of box. But i can do all that while its in the truck. I am using matt and fiberglass on all seams inside, has 1" rods inside, and adding all thread from side to side for extra bracing. Hopefully will be finished by tuesday. Still got lot left to do, but had to put in truck while i had the extra help to move it.

xray1.jpg

cutoutinfront.jpg

25667_400833477312_513597312_381278.jpg

25667_400850727312_513597312_381342.jpg

So far, just from playing around a little it sounds alot louder, has a total different bass, very deep. Will post updated pics later

i wouldnt say craftsmanship that great, lol. All was done by myself with skillsaw and jigsaw, so its what i had to work with. But im happy with it cause i did it without having to pay someone to do it. Sounds good also. As soon as i finish glassing seams i will definitely take some vidoes. thanks for comments

not sure if his username is same as other forums, but its iamamp3pimp on floridaspl.com. Galacticmonkey had same style box in his avalanche. I could have done walled bandpass, but i like still havin back window. Will make videos later, when all the tornado weather is gone

more pics up tomorrow, i got in box and matted and glassed the seams, gotta do little sanding and painting tomorrow. I have the other front cut, but waiting on all my suede to get here this week to finish that up also. Thanks for all comments

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.