I don't care what it cost I'm not impressed my n*gga

That throwback jersey is a dress my n*gga

I remember diamonds used to be girl's best friend

Enslaving Black children with them third world gems

I don't care about your rims, kids ride Big Wheels

Up until they learn balance and it's obvious you haven't

With way more ego than you have true talent

. -Murs

low00ranger, jamesbang, and bigbangtheory are the only people I respect in this thread, and they did so without even showing me a single material possession they owned.

What is the real message your trying to come across by showing us all your fancy cars? Only thing you told me thus far about your personality is you're illogical, uneducated, and wreckless with your money.

You really want to know what an automotive enthusiast is? An automotive enthusiast is someone who values the time in the garage more so than the parts that go into the car. One who takes pride in understanding the theory of cars and the hard work that goes into building a one off piece. I've always believed in the concept of quality vs. quantity, and you sir, without a doubt are a person who believes in quantity. Function over form, but I suppose you wouldn't know anything about that either or you wouldn't be buying heavy cast wheels on ebay. I bet you couldn't even tell me why this is a bad thing now would you?

Its ok he has a GT with a bodykit guys:), but jeez 700+ for a Hybrid? LOl my evo was 35k and I pay around 500.. and i'm only 22..
Yours isn't finaced for 3 years either.....unless its leased with a baloon payment at the end....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

$500 x 36 = $18,000

$35,000 - $18,000 = $17,000

simple math //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

low00ranger, jamesbang, and bigbangtheory are the only people I respect in this thread, and they did so without even showing me a single material possession they owned.
What is the real message your trying to come across by showing us all your fancy cars? Only thing you told me thus far about your personality is you're illogical, uneducated, and wreckless with your money.

You really want to know what an automotive enthusiast is? An automotive enthusiast is someone who values the time in the garage more so than the parts that go into the car. One who takes pride in understanding the theory of cars and the hard work that goes into building a one off piece. I've always believed in the concept of quality vs. quantity, and you sir, without a doubt are a person who believes in quantity. Function over form, but I suppose you wouldn't know anything about that either or you wouldn't be buying heavy cast wheels on ebay. I bet you couldn't even tell me why this is a bad thing now would you?
It looks like I have the money to spend on vehicles and car audio ...doesn't it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif..if I couldn't afford vehicles and car audio...I wouldn't spend money on them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Well I'm a car nut and I don't talk down on cars...like I said fine he liked his Si ...but like I said if I wanted an SI or if wanted the Mugen Si they are selling now I could've bought one...They are nice..he should've started his own thread on his car if hes doing a build instead of putting down my hybrid......but I do like My Saleen better...I liked it better than the new M3 I drove...the new Corvette I drove...the new G35.....Porsche Cayman.....etc.....I liked my Saleen...Yeah I test drove several vehicles in the 35-$60,000 price range ...I like my Saleen so I bought it...It is only two years old and fully paid for...just like everything I own but the Hybrid.....
Um, i think youre referring to me..and i was simply trying to point out the fact you were totally bullshitting about having some badass "jdm" grill...when all you did was paint the stock one....

The notes ended up being $719 ...I was guessing about $800 from what the sales guy told me..The car sold for $28,000 after extended Honda warranty and TT&L...I put $2500 down.....It is financed for 3 years through Honda motor at either 1.9 or 2.9% I'm thinking 1.9 it was the lowest intrest rate that Honda offered....The car itself stickered for $24,000 which I thought was good considering I saw several on ebay for around $27,000....brand new
If I owe someone 28k, I'm going to make SURE I know why...

It looks like I have the money to spend on vehicles and car audio ...doesn't it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif..if I couldn't afford vehicles and car audio...I wouldn't spend money on them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Where in my statement did I say you couldn't afford it? I get the feeling you're trying to prove to us that you're wealthy, but you don't know the true definition of wealth is. There are people in the world who don't have a single car and you have 8! Something wrong with that picture? If you were truly wealthy, you'd only have one car and donate all that money that you seemly, "don't need" and give it some people who really need it.

Where in my statement did I say you couldn't afford it? I get the feeling you're trying to prove to us that you're wealthy, but you don't know the true definition of wealth is. There are people in the world who don't have a single car and you have 8! Something wrong with that picture? If you were truly wealthy, you'd only have one car and donate all that money that you seemly, "don't need" and give it some people who really need it.
That last sentence makes no sense. You don't have to donate **** to be wealthy.

Neither do you. Otherwise you wouldn't finance. Finance = I can't afford it and I'm impatient.

Plus, when purchasing that many cars, financing is idiotic and irresponsible. You finance 1 vehicle because you need it for transportation and to make it to your job so you can make money. Any additional cars are unnecessary and should never be financed. Why would you pay someone else interest? Because you can't afford it and are too impatient to save up and buy it with cash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.