2008 Honda Civic Hybrid Install

Yeah i'm going with a dark blue color with blue interior...I wasn't crazy about the white with tan interior....In an off white like my 06 PT Cruiser ...Chrysler called Cool Vanilla...i might of liked it better....It should be in around the 10th or 11th...

Yeah i'm going with a dark blue color with blue interior...I wasn't crazy about the white with tan interior....In an off white like my 06 PT Cruiser ...Chrysler called Cool Vanilla...i might of liked it better....It should be in around the 10th or 11th...
OMG you have a PT cruiser, please dont say it has running boards

I had an 06 PT Cruiser pretty loaded up ...It was the touring edition...with Sunroof and better suspension...I traded it in on my o7 Focus ST...it was 6 months old with 4,000 miles...I had some nice gold spoke ADR 17's on it....

Yes the emergency supply will come, oh and if you want to play that game, I'm double majoring in Accounting and Finance at the school w/ the number 1 undergrad accounting program.
You made the bed now get in it.
ORLY? I go to UW-W which is the Number 1 under grad accounting in the nation. I am a accounting major, and in the school of business you are not allowed to double or minor unless you have been there for 5+ years, dont ask why. I am in it along with just a few thousand, didnt know you went here.

BTW to get back on subject to the OP I drove my buddys 08 Civic for about 240 miles to and from Milwaukee, I was seeing more around 38mpg, the car was brand new and just me driving. At 75mph it sits right about 2.5krpm. With lower gearing I could see it being way better but it wasnt all that impressive. If you drive it with the wind and at 55-65 i could easily see 45mpg then but lets be honest who does that

I average about 33-34mpg with my LX Sedan (non hybrid). I do about 70 highway/30 city percent driving.

I went to Orlando a few years ago and hit 40mpg on every fill up.

Also, the added weight on my car from the stereo/deadener definitely costs me about 1-2 mpgs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.