2008 Honda Civic Hybrid Install

can you even change out the radio?
yeap I have 2 different color dashes coming in so I can change it the day it arrives...first mod....They told me two different colors so I wanted to be safe..for $40 more I know my radio will be in right when I get the car...I also have the harness and antenna adapter on the way

when Gas hits $7.00 a gallon by summers end I may have to use this as my weekend car...I may get some 20" Chrome Rim w/Gold 100 Spoke Daytons for my weekend rims if that happens...
Gas will never hit $7 a gallon. The government will never allow it....stop making ignorant comments silly hick

I will bet that you are wrong. How much you willing to put up? I will bet that it is a dollar higher jsut by the end of the summer.
Have you ever taken a class in basic economics?

The country will collapse if gas ever got to $7 a gallon...the gov't will start releasing emergency supply of gas if it gets to over $5 in more places.

The country will collapse if gas ever got to $7 a gallon...the gov't will start releasing emergency supply of gas if it gets to over $5 in more places.
Actually yes I am now, and I major in Business management? SO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

And the country is in one of the biggest Econimical depression's, as we speak. It is not uo to our goverment. They do not control how much they have to pay for the oil. We do not have enough of our own, So Its basic supply and demand. They have it we need it, we will pay whatever it takes to get it.

And actually the "Emergency supply" Will not come out. It is being used by our goverment, FOR our goverment. Do you think they are actually paying what we pay...

Actually yes I am now, and I major in Business management? SO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
And the country is in one of the biggest Econimical depression's, as we speak. It is not uo to our goverment. They do not control how much they have to pay for the oil. We do not have enough of our own, So Its basic supply and demand. They have it we need it, we will pay whatever it takes to get it.

And actually the "Emergency supply" Will not come out. It is being used by our goverment, FOR our goverment. Do you think they are actually paying what we pay...
Yes the emergency supply will come, oh and if you want to play that game, I'm double majoring in Accounting and Finance at the school w/ the number 1 undergrad accounting program.

You made the bed now get in it.

get ready for a collapse then...

It already is over $5 in SF and 4.39 here in oregon, its only gonna go up..

Good job getting a hybrid.

get ready for a collapse then...
It already is over $5 in SF and 4.39 here in oregon, its only gonna go up..

Good job getting a hybrid.
The price of gas doesn't bother me. I pay for my own gas as well, premium at that. I drive a gas guzzler, so what? My mom drives a gas guzzler, so what? My dad drives a gas guzzler, so what?

Go hug a tree. Global warming is a communist theory developed by Al Gore who lives in a house that requires 14x the amount of electricity as the houses that you and I live in.

Furthermore, I'd rather not drive a golf cart on steroids. The only hybrid I would consider is the Lexus LS w/ 470hp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.