2008 Honda Civic Hybrid Install

I wanted one of those soooo bad until I heard that hybrids take 8 years for it to pay itself off. But still its a very nice car.

Edit- Come to think about it with gas prices rising the time it takes for it to payoff lowers, so I could be off by a few years.

Well thats where power over saving money comes in...personally I would have gone for the 5 speed, but hey if gas keeps going up you got it made.

So... what about the Tundra?
nG
Still working on that...I'm looking for a Black...reg cab with the sport appearance package...(color matched front and rear bumpers) hell with th' blingy chrome....5.7 V8...plenty of room for subs and a nice system.....I'm thinking 4 DD1508's on a M3....It should be a sweet ride.....I'm waiting on the sales guy to locate one. hopefully he will call soon...

gas went to $145.29 today a new record high //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Well think about it this way...the higher the gas price the sooner that hybrid pays off.

Well think about it this way...the higher the gas price the sooner that hybrid pays off.
thats true.....I got my Honda Dash kit , harness and antenna adapter in today...I've been eyeing some konig rims ....but I'll probally wait till I get the car before i order the new rims.....i'm gonna stick with 15's and the stock tires...I think it uses special tires.....I have a special Batcap I'm gonna use in the rear...and I'll update the factory battery to a batcap 2000 most likely....I'll run two runs of 4ga gnd and pos....since it is a unibody...i'm hoping since it is an auto...there will be an indention where a clutch would be maybe a grommet for the wiring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hopefully someday you can pay cash for $30,000....and $50,000 rides like me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You're a fawking dumbass! You sit here all day long and complain about gas.........**** you even went and got a hybird, yet you have all this money, can pay cash for 2 expensive ass cars most people dream about and have audio out the ass! You are a troll! You're a POS in my book. Keep complaing and ripping the system apart. One day it will catch up to you ******!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.