help in the selection of the head unit for the car Rav 4 2008.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Yegor Branko

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello, help me in choosing a head unit for a car equal to 4 2008. The standard audio system has 4 speakers and 2 tweeters. The main criteria: high-quality, usb port, functionality, 2 din. Budget from 200 -350 $. The radio should be connected to the standard buttons, to the steering wheel. What can you say about Chinese android radios, how are they worse in quality in terms of sound and functionality, or is Kenwood or pioneer more expensive and worse? I don't know much about radios, but I would like to buy a radio of excellent quality. Car stereo toyota rav4 b9004

Hard to find excellent quality for $250-$300 these days. I recently installed a Sony 3200 and was impressed for the $300 price tag. It’s mainly being used for CarPlay and a huge upgrade compared to the old unit. Cost was around $450 for all of the installation parts and unit.

Hard to find excellent quality for $250-$300 these days. I recently installed a Sony 3200 and was impressed for the $300 price tag. It’s mainly being used for CarPlay and a huge upgrade compared to the old unit. Cost was around $450 for all of the installation parts and unit.
And it works great with android phones, you can connect, and what can you say about android radio tape recorders are now leaders in functionality and sound?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...