2005 toyota corolla jbl stock plug in

Participant count
  • Participant list
Are you talking about the harness to replace the radio? It's the metra 70-8114. you'll need at least two sets of preouts (front and rear, and sub if you wanna do a sub at some point) or 2 sets with rear switchable preouts and then use 2 y adapters but you'll lose fade or balance (depending on how you connect the y adapter).

thanks for your response but i dont think that will work. i need something that i can wire to the wiring harness and still get the amp to work. so pretty much what im dealing with is imagine taking the radio out of the dash and when you go to unplug it you dont. and just cut the wires. The amp wires and other weird wires that used to go to that pluggin need to all be spliced back in

ooooooooh, gotcha. someone cut the factory plug.

whats wrong the the BHO8113 harness? that's the appropraite harness? that will work for an 05 (despite it saying up to 04). the yotas that year didn't use a data amp turn on.

yea i gotcha 05 toyota arn't differnt? on the package it said to 2004 and the wires do not quite line up want me to make a youtube video showing everything? and ive been without radio for 3 weeks and im going insane the bestbuy guys cant even fix it -_-

the only reason that harness wouldn't work is if you have the first gen can (data amp turn on) JBL setup - which is VERY rare for an 05. If you do than there was two plugs. one handled all the power to the radio and speaker wires/illumination, etc. the other handled the can-bus.

2005-2008 Toyota Corolla with JBL Wiring Information

you should have had one plug like above link (data wires purple and pink) should have been in that plug.

Is it the same radio that came with the car or was it a junk yard find? and your car actually had the factory JBL system in it?

oh my thank you so much for the great detailed info on the plug! sadly the pink and purple lines that u showed or the data lines the 8113 doesnt have wires in the right place is their any way to take them out and move them over so they go where the pink and purple should. so the socshe thing lines up right?

okay great news i got it all hooked up correctly ( had to repin some wires but got it exactly like the stock one was ) thanks for all the help guys! now im having a bit more trouble my bass is like super loud and the vocals are way too soft ive tried all the settings and nothing seems to help even when i put the bass no 0 and everything else high or try vocal mode. i have a sosche thing that makes my cd player work with my car and my cd player only has red and white plug ins and the sosche thing has grey white purple green it seems i can hook up any combination of those 4 and the thing still plays. ( i usually just keep white on left and grey on right ) so i dont think its that anyone have any ideas why my vocals wont turn up? may i note the vocals are definately their just very faint thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.