4 Phoenix Gold Ti Component sets 6.5's

1 SoundQuest SB2000 (front battery)

Wall tuned to about 36.25hz...

Awaiting:

1 300amp Excessive Amperage alt

2 Stinger SPP2150 for now....

4 Sundown SXMP 8's

n6yr8p.jpg

Tuned in. Going to be starting my build log on my 96 Honda Accord wall soon.
Sweet will be waiting on pics:)

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Currently on a 2k until i get my alt and batteries and it is already feeling a bit painful....

ht8t1e.jpg

Looks nice. Are you going for numbers or just a daily beater?
Trying for a bit of both....goal is 155 but I will need more power and to seal the b-pillar but until then hoping for a 152+...needs to upload more pics later

Trying for a bit of both....goal is 155 but I will need more power and to seal the b-pillar but until then hoping for a 152+...needs to upload more pics later
Same here want to get some good numbers for what I have. Did you build your box inside for the most part like as in fit it to the space available to get the most out of it? Or did you build most of it outside then place it in and brace it?

Same here want to get some good numbers for what I have. Did you build your box inside for the most part like as in fit it to the space available to get the most out of it? Or did you build most of it outside then place it in and brace it?
With the 2 4000's and 2 18's you should be well on your way....

It was actually built inside but still is a flatwall, should have fully utilized all the corners etc but went the easy route....the beauty panel had to be split in order to get into the car....

With the 2 4000's and 2 18's you should be well on your way....
It was actually built inside but still is a flatwall, should have fully utilized all the corners etc but went the easy route....the beauty panel had to be split in order to get into the car....
I hear ya. They’re times where I just want to build a flat wall but I really want as much space for the subs as possible especially since they might be choked up a bit as it is. I was just going to have someone make it but I really wanted to take pride and do it myself. Plus I saw a bunch of videos online from exo building his blue car and I got inspired haha

I hear ya. They’re times where I just want to build a flat wall but I really want as much space for the subs as possible especially since they might be choked up a bit as it is. I was just going to have someone make it but I really wanted to take pride and do it myself. Plus I saw a bunch of videos online from exo building his blue car and I got inspired haha
Yes Exo has some good informational vids...patiently waiting on you to start that wall man!!! what you expecting to get around 7cubes per sub??

2mhe9v6.jpg

1114ad4.jpg

5a3tpz.jpg

2k4yf6.jpg

2ptqy2t.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Temp setup cleanup and pretty stuff coming soon....

3093lhg.jpg

Yes Exo has some good informational vids...patiently waiting on you to start that wall man!!! what you expecting to get around 7cubes per sub??
After displacement with sub and port I’m hoping for atleast 6 but I’m building as I’m going and having to improvise here and there. So in the end I’m not 100% sure but yea atleast 6 is what I want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.