2004 Honda Civic SI Type R -- Budget Wall Build

c2edb528f5f018b42605d41aed198620.jpg

A real type r

I guess I should edit the title. One sec. Wait... Is it not possible to change the title on ca.com? Eff me.

And I was never much of a speeder anyways. :p My first ticket and I was done with that.

I hate Knu's stickers, tacky as fuck yo i have a collection of them. Make use of those wires!
Don't hate on my stickers. For each one I put on the outside of my car, I should have an increase of 1db per sticker. Spent a couple hours doing the math last night.

get to wiring man i want to see this done
Slowly starting the whole process haha. I started wiring up the backup camera but I found out that's a ***** to do. I want to wire it up to stay on while I'm driving, but the only way I think I can do that is to wire it up to my battery and using a switch rather than my tail light. If anyone has any suggestions on how to hook it up to stay on 100% of the time than that would be nice.

6Rjx6H1.jpg

8zy72Rz.jpg

Should be real nice. I have an Eclipse hatchback also and had fun with it.
Nice.

So I finished wiring up the backup camera today and what a pain in the *** that was. Didn't help much that the box came with no instructions, so I had to get my dad to help me wire it up the way I wanted it. Nonetheless, it works perfect. Wired it up to the starting battery with a switch to keep it on while I'm driving instead of hooking it up to the tail lights.

TYH6Qk7.jpg

mcw2a2n.jpg

ym8D8Lv.png

qFCpmBN.jpg

UWVdqrR.jpg

Also got a mock up cardboard wall to get an idea of what the outer baffle will look like. Still trying to figure out the easiest way to do this in the back of my head.

AG98k5f.jpg

KjDBf7K.jpg

gCTARti.jpg

You could have wired that backup camera to an ignition switched source so that it turns on when you start you car. The switch works too of course

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.