2004 Honda Civic SI Type R -- Budget Wall Build

lnsomnia

Senior VIP Member
Alright, so I'm going to attempt to start my own build log and we'll see how this turns out lol. Pretty pumped and excited to see how this is going to turn out and can't wait to share it with you guys! Just check in every now and then to see updated pictures. This is going to be a slow build... sorry. Gonna be about a month before I'm done! Going to be lots of pics in this one, so be prepared! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Mark from Car Audio Fabrications will be designing the enclosure for me! Big thanks to him for being patient and helping me out.

Anyways, here's my car. It's a daily driver!

IXCLyKq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have:

- 140amp H/O alternator

- Big 3 done

- XS Power D5100R up front

- Knuconceptz 0 gauge all the way around

Going to be putting in:

- Infinity Primus PR6500cs (Mids and Highs)

- Infinity Reference 475a (4-Channel Amp for Mids and Highs)

- three 15" HDS200

- Cliff Designs CDX10a (monoblock amp for subs)

- Pyle PLCM7700 7" monitor w/ Back up camera

- More Knuconceptz wire for Mids and Highs amp

- Upgraded Knuconceptz Karma SS RCA cable and Y-Splitters

- Some wood

Door Speakers:

sNIqfh4.jpg

Mids and Highs amp:

3T7j5r4.jpg

uo9ad4d.jpg

6tFR28v.jpg

Subs:

1qxs0hc.jpg

VUFJvkV.jpg

kVU6VRM.jpg

HN2Htkn.jpg

Amp for Subs (Bought used from Cal off of these forums!):

MMLa7QF.jpg

30VGRV2.jpg

PYLE = first mistake..... good for what you pay I spose, nice build dude
Thanks! I took a chance with the camera. I know they make ****** speakers, but I've honestly never heard about their other products. I went on a limb with the camera hoping it would work as well as the people on the reviews said it would! We'll see...

Installed the door speakers! Sorry I didn't get any pictures. But here's a little test of them playing at a moderate volume. Was recorded from my phone, so that's why it's cut off. I'll fix that if I do more videos. Sound clean! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Also... As I'm preparing for the wall in my hatch, is it really worth sound deadening the floor of where the rear seats and spare tire were? Would it really make that much of a difference with tons of wood on top, AND it walled off?

Mark from Car Audio Fabrications finished the box design for me today! Huge thanks to him! He did a great job, and was extremely patient with me. I can't wait to build it. The outer layer of the baffle will be a bit different from the outer baffle in the picture since I'm going to build the outer baffle flush with the interior of my car for a complete seal off.

4VS7tb9.jpg

theres no such thing as a honda civic si "type r" in the states.... nor is there a civic si type r. its either civic si or civic type r and type r is in other countries of the world.

the only thing "type R" in the states was an integra type r lol.....just thought you should know

Make sure to paint the wood pieces the correct color. Ha im interested in seeing it built
Definitely looking forward to painting it all the neon colors like in the picture. Ha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.