2004 f150 super crew system help

Participant count
  • Participant list

sounds_explicit

Senior VIP Member
got a buddy i work with that heard my system so long story short he has the bass bug now.

he has a 2004 f 150 supercrew and was trying to figure out what he can put in it. i believe there is only like 6 or 8 inches of play room under the back seat. and he has 2 young kids that sit in car seats so he doesnt want a box that will not be able to have the seats fold down right.

he was looking at some rockford p3 he said he found on crutchfield that said $140 for 2 10 in subs. which i cant seem to find that posting on crutchfield at all. he also was looking at bazooka tubes or loaded tubes as well which im trying to steer him away from.

he curently has a older kicker kx 400.2 amp i think it was?

its only 450 watts at 4 ohms in bridge mode and i think 250 watts by 1 channel at 2 ohm

has anyone ever used the pre fab enclosures for trucks to fit under the seats? some are shallow mount and some are reg mount that comes with a lift kit for the rear seats of 2 inches.

do you think 2 10's under the seats downfiring at a combined 450 watts either shallow mount in a sealed enclosure, or reg mount in a ported enclosure with a lift kit would sound good?

and thought on loaded tubes or bazooka tubes? ive only heard 1 sstem in my entire life that was in bazooka tubes. but the dude had 5 of them in his trunk..

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.