2003 sierra dimming prob.

the subs are wired exactly like that. except where they connect to the amp, i twisted the 2 pos. and the 2 neg togeather and they are bridged.
I only have ONE amp......lol

and the highs are still off and click randomly

ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!
Wow. This is one heck of a mess. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

yes the highs run off the headunit...

oh and when the highs/door speakers quit.... i can turn the headunit off and back on untill it starts working.. hopefully this will help a little

just the highs........ but i think i fixed everything this time.

i ran a ground wire for the h/u to the frame....

ran a positive wire directly from the battery to the h/u

and.... un-bridged the amp...( ill get a really good amp later on)

and i havent had either problem resurface....... but hang in there guys because i will post up tomorrow at about 11;00 if it worked alright on the way to school.....

neither problem happened on the way to school.... ill post again later if anything else shows up.

i got a question....... does anyone know where i can get a really good paiger alarm system for my truck....

SH@T!!!!!!! the highs still go off.... what the hell.. i can turn the h/u off and on untill it starts working again. then it will go back off eventually

and the h/u stays lit and working (but with no sound)

SH@T!!!!!!! the highs still go off.... what the hell.. i can turn the h/u off and on untill it starts working again. then it will go back off eventually
and the h/u stays lit and working (but with no sound)
Please post pics of your head unit wires, big 3, and 2nd batt install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.