2003 sierra dimming prob.

10 tweeters, 4 door speakers with built in tweets...
You have two coaxials in each door, and an additional 10 tweeters elsewhere?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

You are running your head unit at too low of an ohm load. It has an internal amplifier in it and the same rules apply as any other amp. Too low of a load and it will heat up and shut off.

146d1098044621-ihr-muesst-ja-schon-do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

Forum Troll
An obnoxious user or member on a forum that goes out of their way to make pointless, offensive, or annoying posts and messages. Often these users are labeled as spammers and will post random off-topic junk in many sections of a forum.
I guess in this case loopkiller = troll

you can only run 1 speaker off of each set of wires from your deck. So that means 4 speakers total (2 door and 2 pillar). All the other speakers you'll have to run from another amp.

I guess in this case loopkiller = troll

you can only run 1 speaker off of each set of wires from your deck. So that means 4 speakers total (2 door and 2 pillar). All the other speakers you'll have to run from another amp.
No one, and I mean no one, is dumb enough to try to run 10 tweets and 4 coax off the head unit. This is a 4 page troll job. I took the bait early, but the cat is out of the bag now.

Quit feeding the troll //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Everyone has to start somewhere.

Just because he is not to your level of 'know it all' doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be helped.

He is putting in effort and making some progress. So no reason to stop helping.

If you don't like it then don't click on the thread, its as easy as that.

well i unhooked 2 sets of tweeters which fixed that problem and fixed the sub amp by adding a fan to it... fo its all good except for the original problem..... the dimming issue.... sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.