2003 Focus SE install

Pic of it without it, lol!
Carsplusoldpicsofdriveway087.jpg

Pic with it on.

Carsplusoldpicsofdriveway138.jpg

Might give you an idea.
that makes it look 10x better:D

did you put any kind of fan in there? I'm a little worried about the humidity (im in michigan) ...would the amps be fine without a fan, I really don't feel like running another wire through the firewall for a fan...THAT was a *****//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

thanks for the pics!

that makes it look 10x better:Ddid you put any kind of fan in there? I'm a little worried about the humidity (im in michigan) ...would the amps be fine without a fan, I really don't feel like running another wire through the firewall for a fan...THAT was a *****//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

thanks for the pics!
Yeah, it cleans it up real nice. That is why I didn't get all picky with the wires, lol!

As far as a fan, that is up too you, but I believe you are running that Hifonics, which should be a class D correct? So they stay pretty cool most times, well not uber hot anyway. So you should be fine with out it. Would be up to you though.

No problem about the Pics. I have a ton of other installs of stuff I did or someone who helped..............or did it for me, lol!

Yeah, it cleans it up real nice. That is why I didn't get all picky with the wires, lol!
As far as a fan, that is up too you, but I believe you are running that Hifonics, which should be a class D correct? So they stay pretty cool most times, well not uber hot anyway. So you should be fine with out it. Would be up to you though.

No problem about the Pics. I have a ton of other installs of stuff I did or someone who helped..............or did it for me, lol!
yep...class D mono.

right now, both amps are running extremely cool:D

i think if I stuck my toungue to the metal on my pioneer amp, it would stick haha.

WHERE THE **** IS SPRING?

yep...class D mono.right now, both amps are running extremely cool:D

i think if I stuck my toungue to the metal on my pioneer amp, it would stick haha.

WHERE THE **** IS SPRING?
Wish I had a class D amp, although so far my new Autotek a/b amp 750.1 is staying cool. Hope it stays that way. My beast Lanzar amp would scortch you if you touched it. Miss my old D amps!

I think you should stick your tounge to it and take pics! Christmas Story FTW!

Spring? Shutup, you live in Floriduh! Come to Ohio and I will show you spring, lol!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Wish I had a class D amp, although so far my new Autotek a/b amp 750.1 is staying cool. Hope it stays that way. My beast Lanzar amp would scortch you if you touched it. Miss my old D amps!
I think you should stick your tounge to it and take pics! Christmas Story FTW!

Spring? Shutup, you live in Floriduh! Come to Ohio and I will show you spring, lol!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
nah...i live in michigan. southeast michigan. we just got 9" of snow last week:furious:

Nice car i have basically the same thing. And nice install for a first.
does your's rattle like all hell as well?

if not...WTF did you do to make it stop??????????

i seriously cannot listen to any rap at a decent volume right now b/c all I hear is rattlerattlerattlerattle lol!

EDIT* found the majority of rattle is coming from the black strip

untitled.jpg

how do you fix the rattle coming from this?

does your's rattle like all hell as well?
if not...WTF did you do to make it stop??????????

i seriously cannot listen to any rap at a decent volume right now b/c all I hear is rattlerattlerattlerattle lol!

EDIT* found the majority of rattle is coming from the black strip

untitled.jpg

how do you fix the rattle coming from this?
Well is hard sometimes to make exterior parts stop completely from rattling. I suggest some good deadener like Second skin. I don't know what kind of budget you are on, but I would check them out. I will be installing fatmat(Which isn't the best deadener) and some Second skin in my car. Have 150sqft, which will be a nice start.

If that don't work. Then fuk your luck, lol!

Maybe try taking it off and see what you can do, I don't know as I don't have that strip on my car. I have a 2006 ST.

wow you messed up that car. was it your fault? but for the rattle, like bang said check out some deadner
haha...you'd have to ask the guy that put it on google.com lol.

that isn't mine! i'd be doing a hell of a lot other than car audio at the moment:D

mine is charcoal gray...same model though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.