2003 Cavalier Intake

JoseMCeee
10+ year member

$tack
Bay Area, CA
Sup all. Im thinking about getting a cold air intake for my 03 Cavy and the ones that I had in mind where AEM and Injen. Then I saw this weapon R ones. They are half the price of the AEM and Injen ones. Are they any good. Or should I just dish out the money on the AEM or Injen one?

If your gonna do it, do it right. Weapon R is a joke. most times you'll lose power with their systems. Buy Injen's intake. I've seen nothing bad while using them.

Is there any difference between Injen and AEM? I know Injen is a good company but im having trouble finding the right one. Everytime I think I found the intake I need it says for automatic trannys only. Im confused.

O yea Expy Im not worried about racing or hp really. I want an intake cuz it helps the engine out and gives more mpg. Im pretty sure this is the only performance upgrade I will ever do to this car. If thats what u were talking about when u said u were shakin ur head.

weapon R is based over in South San Fran..its right across the street from my dads old building...what a ricer place..

it prolly wont help you at all to get their intake...they seem really small(the company),and thats why theyre so cheap.

yea i'll take that into consideration. I mean because if for some reason the Intake is "cheap" I would say that its the quality of the filter which can be changed anyways. I mean how much better could u make a metal pipe?

yea i'll take that into consideration. I mean because if for some reason the Intake is "cheap" I would say that its the quality of the filter which can be changed anyways. I mean how much better could u make a metal pipe?
the one that came for my friends mustang intake seemed pretty good. Filters arent that expensive anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.