2002 tahoe low volume after new headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

MANTI5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Southern AZ
Hey, my neighbor is having an issue with his new headunit and the volume of the rear speakers. The wires are all tight and there's sound from the rear but it's really low. It has a factory amp and works just fine when he hooks the factory headunit back up, he has a PAC module someone told him would help but it hasn't. I haven't had much free time to look into for him so I thought I'd pick your brains to see if there's anything obvious.

What's the vehicle?

That factory amp, my Tahoe has one also, and had to do a little research as far as locating it, remove the harness then remove the necessary wires needed to hook to the amp. Could be the issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.