2002 Excursion pics and info

These are my favorite types of systems, the daily drivers that still sound fantastic, loud, and still continue to offer a considerable extent of cargo space. This one looks great!

Wow, people still use 10s? Who'da thunk?

ummm, the windows in the back i would guess are at least 5% the fronts i would guess around 35%, and about the 10's, yeah, who uses em anyway, no but seriously. the man insisted so i did what i could

DSCF0035.jpg
That lift looks awesome! Ford should have made them like that from the factory, like the newer HD 4x4 pickups.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Nice, well I think they will blow away anything you have running on your puter for sure. I've had good luck with the NVX components, hard to beat...
I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE and I've never found one. The loc is the next best option
1) That is correct. I bought mine from Amazon. Those were the actual links I used to purchase it. If you're budget conscious I'm sure you could...
I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?

About this thread

operationcougar

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
operationcougar
Jacksonville, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date