2002 Chevy Trailblazer / suggestions

Well the cap was only $25(local wholesale), so I thought I'd give it a try. But as I thought, it didn't help. There was a guy on the form saying that its the cars computer thats not telling the alternator to charge, hes selling a bypass for $135 shipping included, have any of you guys used this? http://missinglinkaudio.com/id1.html

As long as it dosent mess with the vehicle's computer id try it. But Im a bit ehhh on it. I didnt see what years that thing went with. I know newer models GMs have this crazy charging system thing but 02 I dunno not sure. Its only going to charge what is needed. I would try some good batteries before buying that.

Well it is cheaper then buying another Optima Yellow top for the back, I asked him if he accepted returns but got no response. I guess i'll do the big3 then see whats going on.

All warranty and product information is on the web site. You will get a faster response @ that email address on the bottom of the site.

Sorry we try to answer questions on all forums but that can take time.

The module was built to run my duel alts @ 16.2volts on a 05 hummer.

We have great service and products we are backed by Steve Meade and FI car audio as well. We have our own manufacturers zone on Steve's Forum as well.

We built the unit to run all 4 of Meade's alts @ 15.3v daily about a month and half ago he loves his 15+ voltage plus bought one for the hoop-tie!!!

The GM's from 04 and thru have the 80% 13.8v set point controlled by the cars computer .

Your 02 will be regulated @ around 14v may reach 14.4v or so COLD then will settle to around 14/13.8v HOT (running).

Our module will keep this around 14.8v running 15.5v COLD, results vary but increases are needed to ensure full charge. Thank you ,

MLA

i will after, I just have to solve my electrical issue right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.