2002 accord sub box

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
ok, so i have a pair of rockford P3 12's and a SQ2200.2 for my sub stage and the subs are in a prefab box (shame on me, i know, Also shame on me for not getting better subs, i know that too LoL) and im finally deciding that a custom box is in my future. My main concern of the custom box is to retain access to the spare tire. Its an 02 accord sedan. Ive seen build logs for other accord sedans, but nothing with spare tire access. Most of the sub boxes ive seen are ported, which makes them huge. Ive also read the rockford specs on sealed boxes, but was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with these subs in particular and a custom built sealed box. Im thinking sealed just for the size issue. Im fairly happy with the response in the prefab i have, but i just know that theyll do more. I dont care about taking up the entire width and height of the trunk, just want to retain access to the spare and fit the SQ2200.2 and a PPI PC250 that im going to install once i get the Focal 165s ive been eyeing for a while now. Already have the PPI, just need to get the speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

my prefab is an a-trend, forgot to mention that part

If you have push terminals, there's no reason why you can't have a proper sub box and just take out the **** box to get to your spare tire. Sealed will get you less loud then you are now but will play music better overall.

Mount your amps to the back seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.