2001 Toyota 4 runner

mikestang

Ok here is what im going to do.

hook this amp and sub upto a stock stereo.

I have an rca in only no high out amp.

i have a 10 " tube..

I have an audio link high output converter box.

I need to know.. what color the wires are for the back speakers to splice into these in order to get a signal for this amp.

Or if you have a better idea lemme know..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

appriecate it man! I was so busy thinking about it that I didn't even think I could look it up with a multimeter.
You should use an adapter. You might gain some insight on a Town Car forum as well. https://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=3402
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space and overall goal. Need the following information...
Hey everyone! I'm a car stereo newbie and I know next to nothing about car stereos, only features. I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Highlander Limited under the impression that it would have...
Quit talking nonsense and acting like you know something... It's ok to be new...ask legit questions and you can get legit help...but right now you're acting like an expert who don't know fck all 🙊

About this thread

mikestang

mikestang
tacoma wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mikestang