battery cable is too short!

RiceNotNice
10+ year member

la
Just got a yellow top (woo Hoo!), however, because the terminals are slightly more forward than stock, the terminals don't reach the posts on the battery. i.e. my battery cables are too **** short. Is there a cheap/easy way to make these two parts make beautiful music together?

You can buy cables pretty much anywhere. You should measure how long you need first, but its pretty easy to find one. Any auto repair store or specialty store if you want a coloured one to match the car.

thanks, but actually, the problem fixed itself. in order to for the posts to clear the hood, i had to turn the bat 180 degrees which made the distance workable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Oem cables are readily available for most vehicles. Check rockauto. Anything less will be a future headache.
For some extra peace of mind, you could do a big-3 upgrade with the same 4 guage ofc wire.
Disconnect the amp for a day or two, then connect it back up. If it stops draining when unplugged then drains again, take it back and have them...
On your van, when you connected the radio, was it a double din or single din? And e the radio sitting in the 2005 Chevy Van, is it nicely fit or...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...

About this thread

RiceNotNice

10+ year member
RiceNotNice
la
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from