mrray13
10+ year member

uz some fegbags
IL
has(so far);

Sony CDX-CA860X head unit

factory door sound spitters

Sony Mobile ES XM-1902GX amp

2 Rockford Fosgates punch 8" hx2 in a vented enclosure under the rear seat.

soon to come;

Focal 6.5 polyglass for the front are on their way!!

thinking of eclipse amp to power those^

RF bd 500.1(i believe that's the #) amp for hx2

hello

Im just curious... How does your truck sound? Im looking at a Chevy ZR2 S-10 truck but im afraid im not going to get good acoustics or that i wont have any room for my subs. I know rams are pretty big though. How did you get your 8's under the seats? (Pics would be great)---Ive got 2 10's right now in my blazer that i would like to hold on to. Anyway, I'm mainly curious how it sounds... later

i'd be glad to sjow ya pics but can't figure out how to post them!!!

anyway, the box is kinda slanted to fit under the seat, it has apx. 1.9^3ft internal. it's ported facing the rear drivers door and tuned to about 44hz or so. if you look in the cab you can't tell it's a sub box(carpeted to match the interior), it sets about 2" from the outer edge of the seat. i've seen pictures of 10's in a quad cab,but the box stuck out from under the seat and the subs then faced into the cab. kinda ugly but it fit 10's!

how does it sound? inside the truck it will pound you into submission! extremely loud outside it isn't too loud, but you can tell it ain't stock. i love them!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.