2001 ford f150 soundqubed build

**** they sell um up to 3 or 4 ft here. i wanna say 3 feet.. if its any longer i just put a baffle in the middle and use it to tie 2 together..
The Lowes here has 10 ft. lengths...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

@Oaman5 clear your pm's :)

I don't have much experience with 4th orders so I'm honestly not sure. I need to learn though because I might be building one in the future lol.

Post this question in your build log thread and I'm sure one of the guys will chime in.

just got done with putting the radio in it works without flaw beast *** radio.. got the front 2 cdt cl-6ex 6.5 speakers in and the back 2 are still factory for now waiting on speaker adapters.. got the deadener on the back wall and doors. adding a video to youtube now of the front 2 speakers loud *** speakers i can hear them half a football field with ease imagine all 4 and no 4 channel amp working off of just the radio.

[quote name='BoogerMan']@Oaman5 clear your pm's :)

I don't have much experience with 4th orders so I'm honestly not sure. I need to learn though because I might be building one in the future lol.

Post this question in your build log thread and I'm sure one of the guys will chime in.[/QUOTE]

read the 4th order thread link from CACO i posted. exo has a 4th tutorial too. Winisd helps a lot as well, model the sub in a sealed box, get the FSC which should be around 45 to 50 adjust to taste and tune the port length as close to FS of the sealed box for most output efficiency while the sealed to port ratio will determine your bandwidth. look for subs with a low EBP

iRIpC.jpg

So here around 43-45 hz tuning is fine.

What's goin on with the truck man? You get it finished?
Sorry man been real busy with work and school lately I haven't had much time I'm completely done with the box I've put some sound deaden material in the box and braces all I've got to do is buy the subs and amp and electrical and I'm good to go it might be alittle while I've been saving up and almost have enough to do it.

Sorry man been real busy with work and school lately I haven't had much time I'm completely done with the box I've put some sound deaden material in the box and braces all I've got to do is buy the subs and amp and electrical and I'm good to go it might be alittle while I've been saving up and almost have enough to do it.
Awesome man that sounds great! Can't wait to see it slammin!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.