2005 Duramax Digital Designs, XS Power, Kenwood build.

Ordered an M3a and SS4a today, along with the DD audiophile mids and highs for my truck. 5'' comp for the kicks, 6'' and 3'' behind factory grill in front doors, 6'' coax in rear doors. Moving the back seat forward and putting 3 DD2510's running on the M3a.

Been working a lot, but i did cancel the order on my mids and highs and changed to the German DD mids. Got my brackets put in on the rear seat and i now have 9.5 inches at the bottom depth instead of 6.5 like they were before. Will be designing the box and running the 1/0 guage through the truck along with rca's and speedwire tomorrow. More pics soon.....

Been working a lot, but i did cancel the order on my mids and highs and changed to the German DD mids. Got my brackets put in on the rear seat and i now have 9.5 inches at the bottom depth instead of 6.5 like they were before. Will be designing the box and running the 1/0 guage through the truck along with rca's and speedwire tomorrow. More pics soon.....
i love speedwire.... im ready to see the box

AstroStart alarm and remote start is done. Big 4 is done aswell other than the alternator charging cable since i'm still waiting to recieve my Mechman Elite 370 amp. Here's a few pics of the 0 guage under the hood (all grounds).

I might have time tomorrow and if i do i'll measure for the box now that my seat brackets are in and probably run power, ground, rca's and speedwire. More pics to come....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.