2001 ford f150 soundqubed build

View attachment 26554664

Good stuff mine is also a single cab, but I have the 4.2 motor. I have a single Fi Q12 behind the seats tuned to 35hz.
Be sure to take lots of pictures! I'm definitely tuned in
Cool yah them fi subs get pretty loud man I never owned fi but was going to at one time well here is Another pic for ya that's the green.. I put 4 layers on today so I'm done with that lol that pic was on the first layer.

thanks was just trying to find that haha I'm going to get some at Lowes tomorrow they don't have a home Depot where I'm at :/
**** that *****.. they have 2 here.. Lowes *****.. ehehe

just remember to put a nut washer and lock washer on both sides of each plain. once you get the nut tight on the inside get the nut tight on the outside. tighten the outside and inside at the same time..

1aa37f02f53c78b1dc56caaf713594cd.jpg

With a lot of help we just finished Jeffdachefs new box for his 4 hdc318's. The all thread takes nearly no displacement and this box is solid af. Has variable tuning for testing before a final decision on tuning.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

View attachment 26554665View attachment 26554666

Here's more pics of the box I also just bought 24 Sq ft of sound deadener wasn't looking for real expensive sound deadener I'll probably be looking to double the deadener if I need to after while.https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009ZYLZ7O/ref=ya_st_dp_summary Bought 2 of those and also I bought one of https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0006SU3QW/ref=ya_st_dp_summary to do the back wall since it is metal should help alot with noise my truck is very loud hint hint straight pipes all the way back no cats so it's hard to hold a conversation on the inside plus it will add for the dbs.

1aa37f02f53c78b1dc56caaf713594cd.jpg

With a lot of help we just finished Jeffdachefs new box for his 4 hdc318's. The all thread takes nearly no displacement and this box is solid af. Has variable tuning for testing before a final decision on tuning.

That is a very **** box sir I hope everything goes well and I would want to hear the Bish lol I know it'll get loud for sure!

i like to coat my sonotubes with FB resin.. they are ALOT harder..
Yeah there's a lot more work to do to the box. We are just working on the best tuning atm. With 3 of the sonos at 36.5hz this box bangs at 19hz lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.