2000 Grand Marquis Build

with 8 cubes, i'd do 4 12" IA Lethal Injections, with that power, if you know what your doing. smaller box + lots of powah = win (if you know what your doing of course)
true well the biggest part of this built is being able to leave my batts up top where they are not and still be able to do a box like this.....

Are you doing any comps or is it just for show?
P.S

That 4wheeler is pretty **** sweet...
lol just doing this for daily street beat..... no shows.... and thanks alot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Noticed you used to have a flip screen in there. Was it able to come all the way out or did the dash get it in the way because of how it sticks out a little? Just wondering because I always wanted a flip out but didn't know if it would look good.

cant find all the pics

310001.jpg

310003.jpg

Noticed you used to have a flip screen in there. Was it able to come all the way out or did the dash get it in the way because of how it sticks out a little? Just wondering because I always wanted a flip out but didn't know if it would look good.
IT HIT THE DASH ....THAT IS WHY IT WAS STUCK OUT A LITTLE BIT....IF YOU CAN FAB A PLASTIC PEICE TO GO AROUND THE PART OF RADIO IT WOULD LOOK VERY GOOD...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.