$200 4 channel amp suggestions?

SuperDaveTX
10+ year member

I posted a thread on speakers and now here. Want a 4 channel amp to drive front and rear fill.

Front likely to be Rainbow 265 deluxe or ID CTX65CS. or maybe the hertz. So, want atleast 75w/ch

Anyway, I have used 3 difference Cadence amps and was going to get another ZRS-C9. This amp is solidly built, nice heat sink rails. I have not taken a look inside, but never needed to. In TX, never had any of mine over heat.

So, thinking this unless I can find something better that is likely smaller. I had an ED Nine.4, but it was stolen. The ZRS-C9 replaced it well.

Input appreciated. BTW, install is in a 2500 crew cab, and NOT buying used.

Thanks, Dave

? Not seeing the risk ? Most of us here buy and sell from each other constantly. If you get something other than as described, you file a claim and get a refund. I take detailed pictures and videos of my stuff before and during packaging to cover my ass, which in turn, covers your ass.

? Not seeing the risk ? Most of us here buy and sell from each other constantly. If you get something other than as described, you file a claim and get a refund. I take detailed pictures and videos of my stuff before and during packaging to cover my ass, which in turn, covers your ass.
Enough said right here..op hit a fkn flea market,maybe youll find your jap made gem:eek:mg:

You guys can't read. I said i was NOT going to buy on Ebay. Ebay is about the same as a flea market. I would buy something used from someone here though as I said I would be interested in a good deal on a Sundown Audio amp. Ok.. so there was a typo, but jeez!

"I'm staying away from eBay unless brand new... but then again, still wouldn't do it. too risky. "

and Rockwall... nice attitude!

You guys can't read. I said i was NOT going to buy on Ebay. Ebay is about the same as a flea market. I would buy something used from someone here though as I said I would be interested in a good deal on a Sundown Audio amp. Ok.. so there was a typo, but jeez!
"I'm staying away from eBay unless brand new... but then again, still wouldn't do it. too risky. "

and Rockwall... nice attitude!
Ebay has plenty of great deals, it's no flea market if you're looking for the right stuff. I've got a good deal on an Elemental Designs amp for ya. And I may only have a few transactions, but they're all 100%. And they are going to stay that way.

And I thought when you said "epay", you meant, online forms of payment. My bad, misunderstanding of a typo haha.

Sorry, I'm not trying to push anything on you. I just think my amp is a good fit for your needs, and priced well for you. If I didn't think it was a good match, I wouldn't be suggesting it.

I am a fan of Class D amplifiers. However, at $200 or less, I would go with a Class A/B amplifier as I don't like the available Class D options. If you can fit it, consider Precision Power BK800.4. The power rating is 4x130watts at 4ohms. Also, do not be shy to check out PPI Sedona amplifiers. They are good amplifiers. I have seen a Russian language site with review of one of them, which suggests they do rated power and provide clean good signal. Both product lines are available from sonicelectronix. The company is great. I have bought a lot of stuff from them. They have excellent return policy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.