20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

which is thus why steve built the d9 from what i seen they are baby 7500's just as strong but not as current hungary.

hey greenville,i guess you already know bobby price fellow team mate of mine, he is doing 58 an higher with his setup an its a pounder too. so your build will be sweet man but i havent heard anything loud as bobby's yet man that **** is loud, now my captain's kenny he go by jack something or another, he is building the rd tacoma, that was loud with 3 15's so i am just waiting see how it will sound with 16 sonace's sealed off. should be interesting. but good luck with you build man lookin good so far, we got RD audio tacoma, tahoe, an ram, i guess i better go ahead an make mine the nissan in the family.

dak446,

thanks for the compliments man,and yes your right,it does need a brake upgrade,Im thinking either brembos or prolly wilwoods towards the end of summer.

Andrizzle,

Ive already taken it in,Its been there for over a month,Should be finished up in less than a nother month,so we are half way thru anyways

basshedz06,

yes i know bobby price lol he has the same last name as me,how ironic is that?I met him at tuner jam in jackson last year and i hear his stuff,its definatly loud but at a higher not,im looking at doing it at a lower freq,but we do talk "speaker stuff"on the daily,he gets bored since he works on a towboat lol.And yes i know kenny too,hung out with him more than once,heard his tacama too,it knocks,last time i talked to him hes int he middle of redoing it. .upgrades lol.and yeah step yo game up and represent to cover the nissan scene lol

which is thus why steve built the d9 from what i seen they are baby 7500's just as strong but not as current hungary. hey greenville,i guess you already know bobby price fellow team mate of mine, he is doing 58 an higher with his setup an its a pounder too. so your build will be sweet man but i havent heard anything loud as bobby's yet man that **** is loud, now my captain's kenny he go by jack something or another, he is building the rd tacoma, that was loud with 3 15's so i am just waiting see how it will sound with 16 sonace's sealed off. should be interesting. but good luck with you build man lookin good so far, we got RD audio tacoma, tahoe, an ram, i guess i better go ahead an make mine the nissan in the family.
Im running all RD audio in a mercedes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

..only because its the ****

Rab,

Hopefully it will be finished up in less than 3 weeks.

etznova,

Ill be going to get more pictures this weekend,is there anything you or yall would like to get pictures of exactly?

tc2k15x2,

Good stuff man!!

**** with all these RD vehicles in MS I may just have to pick up the ford scene and go RD with the truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I think Ive seen your tahoe before, it looks familiar. I look forward to seeing this at scrapin though. I be there with the truck, I may put it inside this year but am not sure yet. If you've been to scrapin a few years you should know my truck

snfsh79077,

Yeah i went there in 06 and 07 i believe so i probably have seen it but cant remember,But ill definatly be there this year god willin. .. .servin up demos.so if you see the tahoe come holla at me!

schrummy,

Im with you man,Ill be going to get more pix and stuff friday so stay tuned,is there anything in particular you guys would like pictures of?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.