20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

im waiting to snag the 85.4s too, but either would be fine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hell even the 130.4s.

Luisiana crx
Thats awesome man,Ill be at scraping the coast. .you going ?and ill probably be hittin all the shows in jackson too

MMATSDUDE,

thanks for the compliment man,hopefully it will POUND LIKE CRAZY!

528hz,

lol i wish it was that easy,Im not doing the install,ultimate autosounds in jackson,ms is.i wouldnt even know where to start

funkyab,

Yeah your right,since that picture i have taken them and gotten it all powder coated gloss black,but i see brembos or wilwoods in the future. .thatlllook REAL GOOD
I should be at scrapin' the coast....right now it don't look like I'll have anything loud enough to enter...but it is still a few months away....

Luisiana crx
Thats awesome man,Ill be at scraping the coast. .you going ?and ill probably be hittin all the shows in jackson too

MMATSDUDE,

thanks for the compliment man,hopefully it will POUND LIKE CRAZY!

528hz,

lol i wish it was that easy,Im not doing the install,ultimate autosounds in jackson,ms is.i wouldnt even know where to start

funkyab,

Yeah your right,since that picture i have taken them and gotten it all powder coated gloss black,but i see brembos or wilwoods in the future. .thatlllook REAL GOOD

Go break in.

We'll all walk you through it...

Im going to try and always respond to all of your questions and comments,sorry in advance if i accidentally leave one out.but thanks for all the compliments,it means alot

ddbump,

I was running 2 of the d9s on the 4 alpha/heavys i had in the first system and they POUNDED.Seemd to have good control of the woofer too.heres a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLeLsaQley8

daboxking,

I got the other 4 subs that i started with up for sale,they are heavys with alpha soft parts so i just called them alphas,there supposed to be more musical or be able to play music better than the pure heavyweight which is designed for pure spl i believe.but i have those 4 for sale,they were played for i think 3-4 weeks.shoot me a pm if you want to buy em

mmattsdude,

Ill have vids up asap i promise.of rippin peoples heads off

ridnclean,

yeah im thinking about doing the 130.4s but i know im at least going to do the 85.4s thats why i posted that,but the 130s have def been on my mind

luisiana crx,

hope to see you there man,im sure you can get a slapper together in 3 months lol

528hz,

LOL man the shop that its at is a good 2 hour drive from my house so thats a no go lol.but thanks for the "willingness to help walk me thru it" lol

loud3,

LOL it will be fixed,youd be suprised how much of a lowering kit 11-12 batteries,8 amps,4 subs,big ass box and all that hushmat is lolwith system number 1 it lowered it like 2.5 inches in the rear so im sure ill be down a good 4 inches in the rear .then ill have to lower the front down,Thats probably one of the most expensive ways to lower a vehicle (with your system)lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.