20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

Sounds killer, can't wait to see some pics of it.

Tip, use the multiquote button in the bottom right hand corner of each post, which is next to the quote button. Will save you a headache and us. I can't believe I was the first person to mention that.

Sounds killer, can't wait to see some pics of it.
Thanks man,Ill post em up as soon as i get em!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Tip, use the multiquote button in the bottom right hand corner of each post, which is next to the quote button. Will save you a headache and us. I can't believe I was the first person to mention that.
thanks for mentioninig that man,i never knew how to do that,and it its ALOT easier.

Awesome! I'd love to see it sometime.
You can see it anytime bro,if your in the area,or if you see me at a show just come holla at me

what material is that covering your pods & headliner?

the material Is blue SUEDE

this 20,000 watt tahoe is for daily driver or for just comps?....or are you gona go daily like steve meade?..hahaha..nice **** thoug bro

this 20,000 watt tahoe is for daily driver or for just comps?....or are you gona go daily like steve meade?..hahaha..nice **** thoug bro

yeah its gonna be my daily driver,but i will also take it to competitions when i have the time too.And who is this steve meade guy your talking about.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But thanks for the compliment lol

yeah its gonna be my daily driver,but i will also take it to competitions when i have the time too.And who is this steve meade guy your talking about.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But thanks for the compliment lol
steve meade is the guy that is running 4 "18's" 20,000 watts+ RF power....you could hit him up in his website...he has a tahoe also..i believe a 2001?..not sure thoug...check him out when you have the chance...he has a bad ass system...!!hella loud!!....http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ and if you wanna check out his vids go to his youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/meade916

steve meade is the guy that is running 4 "18's" 20,000 watts+ RF power....you could hit him up in his website...he has a tahoe also..i believe a 2001?..not sure thoug...check him out when you have the chance...he has a bad ass system...!!hella loud!!....http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ and if you wanna check out his vids go to his youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/meade916
haha i was just messin with yall,yeah i know meade,my build is posted on his site too,and hes commented on it,so hes aware of it,he said hes watchin it.

Are the kickpanels for sale? pic of the drivers side panel???

I sent you a pm bro

2003 f150,
Thanks for the compliment man and i hope its gonna be a beast too!Greenvilles about 6-7 hours from the coast.And as far as planning on hitting. ..i have no idea.. .or maybe im just keeping my lips zipped up untill i see what it does hehe. .yall can make yall prediction if you want.. i just dont wana get my hopes up tho ya know?

Its good to be humble man....I know so many people that think they are hitting 156+ and then they meter only to do like 150 or lower. Will be nice to see the finished product at scrapin'.Wish I had the money to do mine right like you are.(Alts and Batts)

Its good to be humble man....I know so many people that think they are hitting 156+ and then they meter only to do like 150 or lower. Will be nice to see the finished product at scrapin'.Wish I had the money to do mine right like you are.(Alts and Batts)
dont mean to thread jack but whats your truck look like? Curious if Ive seen you around.

I know people just like the ones your talking about and it gets old.And yeah youll definatly see it at scrapin man.And you can do yours up with batts and alts man,just save up the money,believe me,by no means has it been freakin cheap...i dont even want to know how much ive spent total //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif,I just buy the stuff as its needed so it goes in chunks instead of one large lump sum.Itll be cool to see yours too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.