20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

Gott batts?

2a7epfn.jpg

4 15s are startin to see wires :p

63wryx.jpg

left side trimmed out but not wrapped yet

2rhmoeh.jpg

right side trimmed out but not wrapped yet,when i left yesterday they were starting to wrap all the trim panels in the rear so ill probably have pictures today of the whole rear being done

oihevd.jpg

check my rearview haterz!!lol They redid the rear wood panels on the doors to thicker ones and added on to the sides closest to the hinges as you can see

2evfabl.jpg

The work there doing is awesome id have to say,the pictures dont do it justice.. .should have more pictures tonight

nice build log
I like the blue!!!!

although any particular reason you didn't do 4 18's? I would have

Thanks alot man,I love the blue too,i cant wait to get my truck painted that color. .although its prolly gonna be expensive as hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

And the reason why i didnt do 4 18s was because ive always had and liked 15s,not that i have anything against 18s lol there cool to but 15s are just my preference.I may consider 18s on the next build after we rip this one out lol. ..but next build i have 16 volt system,same 15s and amps walled off is what im thinking lol. .the power increase should be DRASTIC. and noticably louder on the meter too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.