2 way alarm gone wrong

Participant count
  • Participant list

Adrian15XXX
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I was given a Unitech 335 2 way remote start alarm for free. New and everything i opened the box. I had this guy that said he knows how to do alarms install it. He got everything wired up and all. Just i can not get the **** remote to sync with the antenna or module in the car. Im standing right next to it and says im out of range. No setup procedures in any of the manuals and cant find it online. Also can not even find the manufactures number anywhere. Anyone know how to sync these things?

well unplug the antenna and see if there is any change, if not i would say the brain is bad or the antenna is bad. hell it could be the fob. Just remember that it was free and there is a reason its free.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah I had lived in the sticks my whole life till a few yrs ago I moved to a different city to start over. Haven't had any break ins yet but...
LOL they just busted a guy in Green Bay called "Uncle Fester"! Look him up he used to sell books on the internet on how to make that stuff and how...
If it is aftermarket you are better off asking the manufacture of it on how to change settings. Or take it to a local car alarm place and ask them...
I've been using Prestige for ages, the one in my Jeep now came out of my previous Jeep and has to be going on 12 years old now. Dunno if they...
Working with undersized material, adjusting on the fly, testing before setting; you sound like and old pro. You are as meticulous as alot of the...

About this thread

Adrian15XXX

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Adrian15XXX
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date