Secert Coompartments

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm looking for someone to install a secret compartment for me in a 08 Chevy Impala. Nothing big, just something big enough to hold some cash and documents //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Could someone please help me out here? Is it illegal? Can I find a shop that would do it? What are the shops called. I could try and do something my self but I want it to be legit looking; like a combo switch type thing.

I'm sure if this is posted in the right place but please any advise?

Im sure if it cant be found its not illegal lol "secret compartment" , I have an Idea behind this as well using a motor similar to the ones you find in a caddy trunk im thinking put the compartment behind my subs in a false wall type thing carpeted to match my trunk it can be done but the thing about the switch would have to be well thought out in a place only you would know about and somewhere hidden where noone would just by chance hit it possibly under the dash somewhere

Wanna know one you already have? Pop off the backseat from the clips and boom place to put some money/documents. I would use a ziplock though if you choose to do this.

Wanna know one you already have? Pop off the backseat from the clips and boom place to put some money/documents. I would use a ziplock though if you choose to do this.

To easy alot of times if someone breaks in your car and cant get to the trunk they try to go through the backseat
I am talking about the bottom seat/cushion. I don't think any criminals will be popping that off to get to the trunk... It will get them no closer.

To easy alot of times if someone breaks in your car and cant get to the trunk they try to go through the backseat
I am talking about the bottom seat/cushion. I don't think any criminals will be popping that off to get to the trunk... It will get them no closer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chris4627

chris4627
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
chris4627